Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Appeal To Pity

Dear Friends,

I would like to appeal to your sense of pity and throw myself upon the mercy of the student group.

Posters have not yet been hung for the movie that will take place next Monday, despite the fact that they have been sitting in the Honors Center for about a week now.

I know that there has simply been a miscommunication in the group, and as we haven’t had a group meeting in a while I am sure it is the strain of tests and other pressing appointments that has left the posters on the table.

However, I would like to propose that we either scale back our events, in order to make things more manageable for me to do, or garner more group participation in planning and helping out with events. This also extends to MEHA.

I am available through e-mail, or by phone; please contact me if you have any questions. Please leave comments on the blog as well pertaing to group participation. IF you have comments about MEHA please contact me directly.

Peace,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home