Saturday, March 18, 2006

Movie Night + Other Stuff


The next movie night will be This Monday.... March 20th and 7:45 pm. There will be subs, and the movie will be "Walk the Line," the Academy-Award winning biopic about Johnny Cash!

Hope to see you all there! If you would like to bring a sweet treat that would be cool... the subs will hopefully cover the meal portion but we will need desert!

Also... hope everyone is pitching in with our Spring Fling day. Pick up some tickets to start selling for the obstacle course on Monday.

Please contact me if you would be interested in marketing for the day as well.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie,

I knew nothing about a movie night on March 20th before reading the blog entry which only gave me two days notice. (In fact I'm just reading it now so that's -2 days notice.) I am still referencing our original plans with the following:

Monday, March 27, 7:45 p.m.
Movie night at Cole Commons
Movie is undetermined, requests and suggestions welcome

Wednesday, March 29, 7:45 p.m.
Meeting at Seekers Coffee House

Please confirm or revise. I will not appear at the above events until you do so, as I do not want to be the only person waiting for a "non-event".

Thanks,
Ross

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger EB said...

Ross,

I apologize for the mix-up.

No, there will not be a movie on March 27. That was my fault in not keeping our original schedule in sync with the dynamic schedule that evolved at our group meetings.

Yes, there will be a short meeting on Wednesday at 7:45 at Seekers. Please feel free to attend, we will be giving updates on MEHA and also Spring Fling.

Thank you for pointing this out!!

Katie Casey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home